– Continual refinement of the overarching strategy of a comprehensive, interlocking digital marketing ecosystem.
– Set and execute the strategy and roadmap for each Ecommerce platform and digital touchpoint (website, mobile app, loyalty, online ordering, delivery, SEO, social media advertising and engagement, and digital advertising), implementing best practices for profitable sales growth.
– Identify which aspects, features, functionality and design within each Ecommerce platform should be prioritized to drive guest traffic, both in-store and online.
– Create, develop and manage analytical tools and reports through the integration of data from multiple sources to monitor and improve Ecommerce metrics such as campaign effectiveness and ROI.
– Partner with functional units (IT, Training, Operations, and) to develop, implement, and monitor the processes necessary to deliver on key department initiatives.
– Identify UX (user experience) and CRO (conversion rate optimization) opportunities by leveraging business insights and customer journey maps to increase top line and bottom line.
– Be aware of and adhere to all applicable legal, regulatory, and accounting standards by implementing tax rules, personal data protection, labelling requirements, etc. for proper compliance to standards.
– Monitor the competitive landscape, constantly testing new approaches and adopting best-practice strategies.
– Validate proper execution of all database marketing campaigns across a multi-channel environment (e.g., website, email, direct mail, mobile, social media).
– Ensure company meets or exceeds revenue growth targets.
– Build social medial presence by maintaining consistent presence through each platform.
– Create content marketing plan for email and social channels to support overall marketing goals that are data driven and segment focused.
– Develop strategies to drive online traffic to company website, CRM database, and social channels.
– Manage the functionality of the company website.
– Build and manage fully integrated marketing funnel aimed at communicating with existing customers and generating new customers.
– Manage media budget and monitor key metrics on customer acquisition (including effectiveness of media, efficiency of media, and the ability to specifically attribute media to performance visibility).
– Work with outsourced agency and internal team on creative for media campaigns.-
– A minimum of 5-10 years of relevant and progressive work experience in marquee B2C consumer product / services companies with the last 3 plus years in leadership role focusing on Indian market / consumer. fintech/financial services.
– Should have experienced a diversity of consumer needs by having worked across at least 2 consumer product / service categories (including financial services) and the experience of having worked with a challenger brand.
– Prior experience in design and launch of a new product / brand or developing a brand during its growth phase.
– Strong Sales Analytics – Ability to understand and analyze the demand patterns in the market and devise strategies positively impacting top line growth.
– Experience and ability to handle scale and cater to a diverse and growing target demography.
– Masters’ degree in management from a tier 1 Indian or global institute.